Throughout the school year the Drug Free Clubs staff does significant tracking and surveying of our program elements. Annually, every DFCA school chapter (and branch supporting multiple chapters) receives a comprehensive packet of metrics along with the club-wide results for comparison. See some of the results here.
Our metrics reports:
- are built into the program at NO EXTRA COST
- are tailored for each school and any branch supporting 3 or more schools (branch-level data will only be reported in aggregate for confidentiality)
- calculate program participation rates, testing occurrences and percentages, and demographics
- relay custom survey results from members, member parents, and any participating faculty. Among the items evaluated are member motivations, participant satisfaction, perception of harm, parent/child conversation rates, qualitative feedback and more.
- are printed, bound, and sent only to the desired contact person.
We extend a special thanks to Greater Cincinnati’s Interact for Health, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southeast Indiana, and Jennifer Zimmerman of JCZ nonprofit consulting, for freely giving of their time and advice toward the design of DFCA’s metric strategies.